Danielle C. Beem
Danielle graduated from University of Colorado School of Law in 2012. Since then she has worked with Beem & Isley to advocate and help their clients in some of the worst moments of their lives.
Danielle has volunteered as a CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) since 2010 working with children who have been abused or neglected. After the terrible flooding impacted Colorado families in 2013 and 2014 she volunteered with the CBA's Colorado Flood Relief Program to help victims of the flooding in Colorado navigate their legal issues and options and specifically dealing with their insurance companies.
Having been injured in a car accident when she was only 17, Danielle brings a personal perspective to her cases and truly understands the pain, loss, and intangible or often overlooked impact theses injuries have on her client's lives. She takes the time to talk with each client, get to know them, and spend time with them to understand their lives and how they are coping with their injuries, so that she can fully stress the impact to both the insurance adjuster and juries.
When she is not busy advocating for her clients, Danielle enjoys spending time with her family, traveling and paddle boarding.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury litigation 65%
- Contract litigation 5%
- Construction related litigation 10%
- Litigating violations of Colorado's Trust Fund Statute 5%
- Legal Malpractice 10%
- Colorado, 2012
- University of Colorado School of Law, Boulder, Colorado
- J.D. - 2012
- Eckerd College, St. Petersburg, Florida
- B.A. - 2007
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: With High Honors
- Major: Human Development ; Communication
Honors and Awards
- The National Trial Lawyers - Top 40 under 40
- Colorado Bar Association, 2012 to Present
- Denver Bar Association, 2012 to Present
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, 2012 to Present
Pro Bono Activities
- CASA, 2009
- CBA Flood Relief Helpline, 2013 to 2014