Working With An Attorney Is Critical After Your Car Accident
Whether you’ve been involved in a fender bender or a serious collision, it may seem easier to try to negotiate a settlement for your car accident injuries on your own. After all, you have a firsthand account of the crash. You are certain that you have solid evidence to support your claim for damages. You’re ready to seek out the full compensation you deserve by yourself.
Please reconsider. It’s no secret that Colorado’s insurance providers will do everything in their power to limit payouts to well-deserving accident victims. At Beem & Isley, we know the tactics that these corporations and their agents use, and we know how to counter them. We have been helping car accident victims and their loved ones stand up to profit-driven insurance companies for decades.
You owe it to yourself to read on to discover why you should work with a skilled lawyer when you are pursuing a car accident claim.
Understanding The Value An Attorney Can Provide
Simply put: You need a knowledgeable legal ally by your side to guide you through the claims process and look out for your rights. At our Denver firm, our legal team will put your interests first and communicate with you honestly so that you know what your options are before you take action.
Having practiced personal injury law for decades, our attorneys understand how to navigate the system and build a strong case. As a result, you don’t have to take on this legal burden while you are recovering from your injuries.
You can count on us to:
- Conduct a thorough investigation. We know where to look for compelling evidence, which can be especially critical if the cause of the accident is disputed.
- Create a detailed list of damages. We know which type of documentation to provide to support your request for economic and noneconomic compensation.
- Identify the legal issues that may factor into your claim. Complex matters may include determining liability when multiple vehicles are involved, establishing degrees of responsibility in comparative fault cases or assessing options in hit-and-run accidents.
- Negotiate on your behalf with the insurance companies to get the most value for your claim
- Arrange an agreement with health care providers that are pursuing payment for medical bills. With our assistance, you may be able to limit what you owe so that you can hold on to a greater portion of your compensation.
- Represent you in court if the insurance company refuses to offer a fair payout
This list is not exhaustive, but it is indicative of the personalized services that we can provide to you in your time of need. When you are struggling with car accident injuries, you should give your recovery the attention it requires. Allow us to focus on your case and take the steps necessary to hold at-fault drivers and insurance companies responsible for their obligations.
Considering Accepting A Settlement Offer? Talk To Us First.
You do not need to pay a penny to talk to a lawyer at our office about your accident claim. Arrange your free consultation to learn whether your settlement offer is a fair or lowball payout.